Transfer Student

1. Please contact us so that we can provide a suitable admission date for you.

2. The following documents will be required :
– CAMPUS Application Form
– Copy of passport (Valid for at least 6 months), F-1 Visa and I-94
– Copy of all previous I-20s
– Financial document(Bank Statement) – at least $10,000(USD), no more than 3 months old
– Copy of diploma or degree
*All documents must be in English

3. Receive an Acceptance Letter and a school transfer form Campus Education and submit them to your current school.

4. Once your SEVIS record is released from you current school, complete the registration in Campus Education.

5. You must take a placements test and participate in a student orientation.

6. Once you complete the registration, you can start to study in Campus Education.