1. Applicant must fill out and sign CAMPUS Application Form and pay all required initial fees. (Registration fee
of $ 300, SEVIS fee of $200, Mailing fee of $70)
*All of the initial fees are non-refundable
2. Submit with the application form the following :
– Copy of passport (Valid for at least 6 months)
– Financial document(Bank Statement) – at least $20,000(USD), no more than 3 months old
– Copy of diploma or degree
*All documents must be in English
3. Upon acceptance of the applicant by CAMPUS Education, an I-20 form will be issued by the school and will be sent to the applicant with other documents for the visa interview
4. After your application for F1 student visa gets approved, you can enter the United States and you must
report to the school to complete the registration process.
* The decision whether or not to issue a student vis is a responsibility of US consular officers.
5. You must take a placements test and participate in a student orientation.
6. Once you complete the registration, you can start to study in Campus Education.
© 2017 Campus Education Palisades Park NJ