Change of Status

If you are in the United States with a visa status (J1, B1/B2 or other non-immigrant visa). You can apply to change of status by submitting required documents to the immigration and change your status to F-1 student visa to study in Campus Education.

If you have any further question related to the change of status, please contact us. We will provide you detailed information about the process.

Tel. 201-242-4491
Email :